Entraide Index du Forum
Entraide Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Obdautodoctor Pro Symbian

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Entraide Index du Forum -> Zone IRL -> Annonce d'absence
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
amavirn

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Obdautodoctor Pro Symbian Répondre en citant

Obdautodoctor Pro Symbian > urlin.us/2ch92

That's,,,why,,,we,,,created,,,OBD,,,Auto,,,DoctorCheck,,out,,the,,blog,,post,,of,,this,,topic,,with,,some,,illustrations:,,How,,to,,upgrade,,to,,the,,Pro,,version,,of,,OBD,,Auto,,Doctor,,for,,Android?,,15Does,,,,OBD,,,,Auto,,,,Doctor,,,,work,,,,with,,,,my,,,,phone,,,,or,,,,tablet?,,,,OBD,,,,Auto,,,,Doctor,,,,is,,,,available,,,,for,,,,all,,,,Android,,,,devices,,,,having,,,,Android,,,,2.2,,,,or,,,,newerPlus,,all,,the,,hassle,,to,,take,,the,,car,,to,,the,,shop,,and,,being,,late,,from,,workWhat,,,,can,,,,I,,,,do?,,,,It's,,,,your,,,,responsibility,,,,to,,,,keep,,,,the,,,,license,,,,details,,,,safeCheck,,,all,,,the,,,details,,,and,,,finish,,,the,,,process,,,to,,,make,,,the,,,purchaseThe,,software,,doesn't,,show,,some,,specific,,value,,from,,my,,carCheck,,,,them,,,,out!,,,,Bluetooth,,,,adapter,,,,WiFi,,,,adapter,,,,14Install,,the,,free,,app,,using,,the,,same,,Google,,Account,,(same,,Gmail,,e-mail,,address),,that,,you,,used,,for,,the,,purchaseFor,,cars,,using,,gasoline,,,we,,use,,air,,flow,,rate,,from,,mass,,air,,flow,,sensor,,or,,intake,,manifold,,absolute,,pressure,,and,,intake,,air,,temperature,,plus,,other,,needed,,sensor,,valuesThe,,,,same,,,,license,,,,key,,,,will,,,,work,,,,on,,,,Windows,,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,and,,,,Linux,,,,operating,,,,systemsIn,,addition,,you,,need:,,ELM327,,based,,WiFi,,OBD,,adapter,,or,,Kiwi,,3,,Bluetooth,,Smart,,adapter,,OBDII,,compliant,,car,,18How,,do,,I,,get,,started,,with,,the,,app?,,We,,made,,Quick,,Start,,Guides,,for,,you,,to,,help,,you,,get,,startedIt,,works,,with,,cheap,,obd,,reader,,,has,,live,,sensor,,data,,,reading/clearing,,fault,,codes,,,simple,,interface.",,nordicnurse,,Ready,,to,,try,,out,,yourself?,,Buy,,Now,,Free,,Download,,Is,,OBD,,Auto,,Doctor,,the,,perfect,,tool,,for,,you?,,Learn,,more,,about,,our,,diagnostic,,software,,and,,who,,is,,it,,the,,perfect,,tool,,forNow,,you,,can,,do,,it,,yourself,,with,,our,,softwareHow,,do,,I,,upgrade,,to,,the,,Pro,,version?,,You,,may,,have,,noticed,,that,,there,,is,,no,,separate,,Pro,,version,,of,,the,,app,,in,,Google,,PlayVolumetric,,,,efficiency:,,,,For,,,,modern,,,,cars,,,,the,,,,VE,,,,is,,,,about,,,,85%,,,,,for,,,,older,,,,cars,,,,it,,,,might,,,,be,,,,little,,,,lower,,,,such,,,,as,,,,75%,,,,or,,,,80%What,,,,OBD,,,,protocols,,,,does,,,,the,,,,software,,,,support?,,,,SAE,,,,J1850,,,,PWM,,,,SAE,,,,J1850,,,,VPW,,,,ISO,,,,9141-2,,,,ISO,,,,14230-4,,,,KWP,,,,ISO,,,,15765-4,,,,CAN,,,,PC,,,,&,,,,Mac,,,,Specific,,,,Questions,,,,7By,,,identifying,,,the,,,minor,,,problems,,,before,,,they,,,become,,,major,,,problems,,,can,,,save,,,you,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,troubleCan,,I,,use,,the,,same,,license,,key,,in,,my,,Mac,,and,,Windows,,computers?,,Yes,,,you,,can,,use,,single,,license,,key,,on,,every,,computer,,you,,personally,,ownChange,,,,this,,,,only,,,,if,,,,you,,,,know,,,,what,,,,you,,,,are,,,,doingSee,,,,also,,,,the,,,,next,,,,question5See,,OBD,,Adapters,,for,,information,,about,,the,,adaptersTo,,,start,,,communicating,,,with,,,your,,,car,,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,have,,,ELM327-based,,,adapter,,,and,,,a,,,OBDII,,,compliant,,,carBrowse,,,down,,,and,,,select,,,'Upgrade'In,,addition,,to,,the,,listed,,adapters,,,the,,software,,works,,with,,any,,other,,ELM327,,version,,1.2,,or,,higher,,scantoolMake,,sure,,you,,have,,working,,Internet,,connection,,by,,opening,,a,,webpage,,for,,exampleThere,,,,are,,,,few,,,,new,,,,settings,,,,related,,,,to,,,,the,,,,fuel,,,,consumption,,,,calculation,,,,that,,,,you,,,,might,,,,want,,,,to,,,,check:Launch,,,,the,,,,appHow,,,do,,,I,,,get,,,started,,,with,,,the,,,app?,,,We,,,made,,,Quick,,,Start,,,Guide,,,as,,,PDF,,,to,,,help,,,you,,,get,,,startedHow,,,,much,,,,does,,,,it,,,,cost?,,,,The,,,,price,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Pro,,,,version,,,,depends,,,,on,,,,your,,,,currency,,,,and,,,,local,,,,taxes,,,,but,,,,it,,,,will,,,,be,,,,about,,,,$10,,,,/,,,,10In,,,this,,,case,,,you,,,just,,,need,,,to,,,wait,,,for,,,Microsoft,,,to,,,fix,,,the,,,issueIn,,the,,long,,run,,,you,,are,,spending,,a,,lot,,of,,money,,on,,the,,dealer,,visits f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 20:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Entraide Index du Forum -> Zone IRL -> Annonce d'absence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange