Entraide Index du Forum
Entraide Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Problem with Guild size/renown

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Entraide Index du Forum -> Zone IRL -> Autre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 12:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Problem with Guild size/renown Répondre en citant

HI,

I didn't read entire thread, but it seem to me that the only problem with renown decay is in guild with lots of casual members. Inactive accounts do nothing harmful so they can be ignored. If a guild has 100 active account and only 10 of them are somewhat active while rest 90 loggin few times a month, then those casual 90 are dragging entire guild down. I understand that this can cause some problems inside that guild. Well why not just give those casual players some "rest" bonus to earned renown. That way the casual players can better meet their renown "quota" and guild leaders will not be so inclined to kicking them. Something like that(if balanced) could help and I would not be against it. But I don't support plain removal of guild renown decay(not sure if anyone even asked for it).

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://bit.ly/2LSZsbw
Industrial Valve Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 12:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Entraide Index du Forum -> Zone IRL -> Autre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange